Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, May 13, 2013

For my Grandma...

I thought I was going to stop this blog.  Because I'm kind of busy these days and who even reads the minutia of my life anyway?

So, I took it down. 

5 or 6 days ago.

And at least a dozen people asked me "Where is it?"  And I said "I'm done with it.  Too busy."

Until my Gram asked me to "put it back up".  So...I guess I'm back? 


For Mother's Day, we went to the theater to watch Flamenco dancing.  My kid and her mother and my mother and her mother.  Why didn't we take a picture of that?  Hmm...we'll have to get one in August.  (P.S...going to Chicago in August.)  So...uh...Flamenco dancing...3 hours of nothing in English and a bunch of people jumping around.  I was cool with it for about 90 minutes and then...yeah...time to go. 

I do not have a long attention span and after awhile all of that starts to look and sound the same to me.

Pretty sure I didn't take any other pictures the whole week, last week.

I could write a book about it, though.  If I wasn't so freakin' busy.

The condensed version (in the order it all occurred):

Chapter 1:  You are not your sin.  (How many times do I need to hear this?)
Chapter 2:  Coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee.
Chapter 3:  1 Doctoral class down, 19 more to go.
Chapter 4:  What's that saying about letting a bird fly away?  Mix that with Prov. 27:17.