Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Like Father Like Daughter

 
 
The two of them are everything I am not.
 
Backstory:  We got a Keurig for Christmas.  I'm not into gadgets, nor do I see the point of this specific contraption.  Who drinks just one cup of coffee?  What about all that plastic going into the trash?  It has been sitting in the dining room, in its box, since Christmas Eve.  I was wondering what we were going to do with it.
 
I'm wondering no more.

 
They are into gadgets.  They can rationalize "You can just make coffee six times if you want six cups." 
 
It took awhile for them to get it set up.  Why?  Because both of them believe instructions are more than suggestions which meant they read every word and followed every initializing procedure.
 
Ha.  Who has time for all of that?
 
They do.
 
The other kid is like me.  In as many ways as this one is not.