Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, March 9, 2013

Date Night

This is me.  I'm wearing my Kate Spades and trying to make fun of Alicia (who takes millions of pictures of herself while making weird faces).
 
She says I'm not doing the lip thing right.  Hmmm.
 
What you should know is under the Spades I'm wearing various eye shadow colors with names like  "snakebite", "suspect" and "half-baked".  This promises to be an interesting night?  Because my child talked me into it by telling me "those warm colors will bring out the brown in your eyes".  Let it be known it's the only makeup advice I took today.  One step at a time, y'know?
 
Let it also be known my hair is not orange.  It's actually the same color as my eyebrowns.
 
Clearly, it's a bright and sunny afternoon out there.