Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Pictures for my Gram.  I intended to post incrementally by the day, but internet access there was spotty.  The other thing is I didn't take as many of and the kinds of pictures I thought I would.  I forgot about that, or something.  Anyway...

Sevierville, Tennessee

Home of Dolly Parton




Nashville








 Out in the middle of nowhere, somewhere.



 You know I make us visit roadside attractions; I find them interesting. 

Bush's Bean Factory
 

 Gatlinburg

Ripley's Aquarium
 


 Dollywood


I think it's cool there is a working church at Dollywood.