Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Party

Not the outcome half of us were hoping for, but still...it was a good game.  And the party was awesome.  At one point, I think there were 30 people in my house.  I do not live in a big house.


 Look closely...aren't my radish mushrooms cute?


 This is a rather boring picture of the beginning phase of the hotdog station.

 I sewed Alicia these socks 45 minutes before the game started while Ryan was in the shower.  Only a sewing person would understand this.

 Food!

 More food!  Before you start wondering if we had enough food, I only got pictures of about half of it.  My belly hurts.


When they were both still happy.  Actually, I think they are both still happy. :-)

 Upstairs...before the last crowd of folks showed up.


Downstairs...
The "Barbies" and "Wii" crowd...

I wish I had a picture of us the last time they went to the Super Bowl.  We were just kids then.